|TG Media is a rapidly growing media company that publishes both in print and online. We create award-winning products for our audience throughout Surrey. The team at TG Media are passionate about creating national quality media solutions for local businesses. Our current team is well established and we are looking for ambitious individuals who can help us to grow in the next phase of our businesses development.
What we are looking for:
Our current team is full of confident, creative and very ambitious individuals who have a desire to establish a career for themselves in the media industry. You need to be interested in the fast moving world of media, enjoy the opportunity to find out about lots of different businesses, be a natural people person and, most importantly, thrive when working as part of a team.
You must be business minded with a strong understanding of ROI and of stake holder influence. You must be able to work in a fast paced creative environment. A keen interest in social media trends, communication and PR is a must. The candidate must have strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to use InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.
The main purpose of the role is to support the work of the marketing department and help put in place and carry out the companies’ social media strategy to maximise brand awareness and ROI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Propose, implement and maintain strategies to support wider marketing aims for both TG Media brands and commercial partners.
2. Create, manage and implement content schedule.
3. Develop innovative, strategic and creative media content across all social media platforms. To deliver this you will need to build an excellent working relationship with editorial and studio colleagues.
4. Collaborate with studio and editorial team to ensure a cohesive social media identity in line with company brands.
5. Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media platforms. This will include:
Using relevant planning tools.
Reacting to daily business and community trends.
Monitoring the success of these activity.
6. Keep track of social media trends and competition and report this to the wider team.
7. Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for all accounts.
8. Analyse and respond to social media reports.
9. Capability to manage and develop several social media accounts is a must.
10. Provide social media support for major events both for our TG Media brands and also commercial partners.
The above job description is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The marketing department will however evolve and grow over time to meet practice and market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and rise to the challenge of developing their skills over time.
If you feel like you’re what we are looking for, email your CV with Email Subject: ‘Social Media Co-ordinator’ to email@example.com